Say Hello To The Future Of Technology:
HP AMP Review
(Disclaimer: As an HP Millennial Panel Member, I receive products, promotional items and educational material to use and share as I see fit. However, any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.)
I am presently working on establishing my freelance professional services business in addition to my soon to be released home-made creations shop, Krafted By Kie. There is a large amount of work to undertake.
I have to print labels, invoices, ingredients labels etcetera. I have already been working extremely hard due to the fact that I want to have the whole thing executed by February 2018.
With that being said, the HP AMP has been helping me get everything together. I am currently getting my familys holiday gifts packaged and ready to send out. I couldn’t have done it without the HP AMP.
So…….say hello to the future of technology and say goodbye to old-fashioned printers.
What You Need To Know About The HP AMP:
What is the HP AMP & what differentiates it from other printers?
The HP Amp is definitely one-of-a-kind. It is actually a printer as well as Bluetooth speaker merged into one remarkable piece of equipment.
What’s in the box?
- HP AMP Printer (This printer model is a printer and Bluetooth speaker merged into one.)
- HP 65 Setup Black Cartridge (Black Ink)
- HP 65 Setup Tri-color Cartridge (Multi-colored ink)
- $10 Google Play Gift Card (Without a doubt, an amazing surprise gift.)
- Setup Poster
- Quick start guideline
- Reference Guideline
- Power Cord (Of course, because it’s not wireless. Silly goose.)
- USB cable (To connect the printer to your laptop or computer.)
How does it work?
There are plenty of methods to set up your HP AMP. I paired the printer to my smartphone by installing the HP Smart app. With the HP Smart app, it is possible to gain access to just about all the documents on your smart phone, so that you can print wirelessly. Very much like the HP Sprocket. (You can check out my review of the HP Sprocket by clicking here: https://themelaningawddess.com/2017/11/06/hp-sprocket-product-review-is-it-worth-it/)
You may also set up your device by connecting it to your laptop or computer via Wi-Fi. Each and every printer is provided with a unique Wi-Fi name and Wi-Fi password.
(Additional information: Considering that the printer includes a USB cable you can easily hook up your laptop to the printer and print a document that way. The printer does not include a setup CD. Therefore I am uncertain of how difficult this technique could be. For further assistance, you may go here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-AMP-Printer-series/15304500/model/15326502)
Pros & Cons:
- Printing while actively playing favorite songs
- The printer has base inside of it also it produces high-quality sound. (Refer to the video clip for confirmation.)
- Access each one of your documents from your smart phone
- Easy set up on your phone
- No setup disc
- Ink will go very quickly (…Particularly if you’re a printing queen just like me personally.)
Who is this product well suited for?
- People who run small businesses
- People who scrapbook, designing stunning photo albums
- People who wish to add spice to their workplace
Where are you able to purchase this product?
You can get this product from Wal-Mart. It is usually $129.99 however, it’s available today for $99.99 on the Walmart website.
From a rating of 5 stars, I rate this product a 4.5 star.