TMG Exclusive Interview:
Everything You Need To Know About Upcoming Singer
Here’s a little bio about Napoleon White:
Napoleon White is a young upcoming artist from the Bronx, which is located in New York. She periodically uploads covers of herself singing popular songs. She has a fantastic voice. She is presently focusing on tactics to improve her music and is also desiring to take it to the next level.
Let’s get started…
1. How did you come up with your stage name?
I came up with my stage name from being told that I have a Napoleon complex.
2. How long have you been singing?
I’ve been singing since I was 10 years old but of course I needed a lot of work done to my vocals and still need some now.
3. Do you remember the very first song you sung, if you do what was it?
Yes, I remember my very first song that I sung, it was “What’s Love Got to Do with It” by Tina Turner.
4. Who or what influenced you to become a singer?
I’ve always just sang for fun, to be silly. My vocals wasn’t quite there yet, but I’ll have to say Beyoncé influenced me to become a singer.
5. Is singing something that you always wanted to do?
Yes and no. I actually always wanted to become an actress and a background dancer.
6. Which genre of music do you love the most?
I love hip-hop music a lot and a little bit of R&B.
7. Who are your top 3 favorite music artists and why?
Beyoncé because her music touches some parts of my life.
Elle King because her music embraces that pop side of me.
Ed Sheeran because his song, “Thinking Out Loud” brought tears to my eyes. After that song was released, I was like ‘oh my god, who’s that?‘ (Lol.) I’ve loved his music ever since.
8. Is your family musical, if so, then who?
No, my family is not musical, lol. Well, actually my older brother and I used to rap together. My older cousins produced music but other than them, no one else is musical.
9. What is your favorite thing to do while you are not singing? (List your hobbies)
Well, I like to dance for fun but I could use some practice. I like to read to my daughter. I can be a hilarious comedian at times, I just don’t like to be put on the spot lol. I also enjoy watching standup comedy.
10. Where do you see yourself and your up-coming career in 5 years?
Five years from now I see myself acting, singing, and dancing. I just want to keep busy.
11. What is your motto or piece of life advice that you live by to remain motivated?
My piece of life advice that I live by to remain motivated is “Good things come to those who wait”.
12. What are the 3 things that you cannot live without?
I can’t live without my daughter, eating, and taking a shower.
13. What appears to be next for you? (State your future musical moves)
I would like to start writing my own songs, instead of doing song covers.
14. What advice would you give to an aspiring artist or an upcoming artist?
My advice to an aspiring artist would be, always be yourself and don’t allow anyone to change that. Also, you should always prepare yourself for anything because this is a 24-hour job, you will be required to do a lot of different things. You will always be busy, so you need to make sure that you can handle that mentally and physically.
15. How can people get in touch with you? (List your social media handles, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
That concludes our interview with miss Napoleon White, be sure to follow her in order to keep up with all of her latest moves. Her social media handles are listed below: