My February Ipsy Glam Bag Experience:
(Disclosure: I was not compensated for writing this review. However, I did insert a referral link, so I could receive points. Any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.)
I am super sorry guys, I have been going crazy here. Trying to potty train my little one. I posted on my Twitter account that I would be posting my February Ipsy Glam Bag Review in a few hours. Unfortunately, I lost track of time and those few hours turned into a whole day.
I hope you guys forgive me.
I also hope you guys enjoy this one.
So, let me give you beauty + makeup enthusiasts the inside scoop on my February Ipsy Glam bag.
What’s in the bag?
In the bag for the month of February was:
- MARSK – Loose Eye shadow in Foiled Again
- LUNA BY LUNA COSMETICS – Baked Highlighter in Luna
- LUXIE BEAUTY – Blending and Shading Eye Brush 249
- IT COSMETICS – Bye Bye Under Eye™ in Warm Deep
- BLAQ – Meteor Shower
Give me the deets! I want the deets!
Here you go!
MARSK – Loose Eye Shadow in Foiled Again
This product is simply amazing. I have never owned a loose glitter powder before so I was thrilled to try it.
- Super pigmented: Being that I have dark skin, I usually have to either put on a pound of primer or a ton of concealer on my eye to actually make the color POP. With this eye shadow, there is no need! I only put on one layer of primer and this eye shadow definitely popped out.
- Easy to apply: It feels super smooth and you can practically apply it on your eye lids with like zero effort.
- Color: If you have brown eyes like me, I highly recommend that you guys pick up this product. This color will bring more attention to your eyes. This product compliments your beautiful brown eyes. (Hint: If you apply it on top of a darker color, it will definitely stand out more.)
Honestly I do not have any real complaints. This product is just a tad bit messy, so be careful to keep it out of your child’s hands.
I rate this product 5 out of 5 stars!
LUNA BY LUNA COSMETICS – Baked Highlighter in Luna:
I’m a total highlight gawddess. I love highlighter, I usually apply it above my lips, along the narrow part of my nose, and on my cheekbones.
- Defined – It’ll definitely pop out! This shade is perfect for my complexion. So if you have dark skin, this will be perfect for you.
Absolutely none! Great job, Ipsy!
I rate this product 5 out of 5 stars!
LUXIE BEAUTY – Blending and Shading Eye Brush 249 –
..because a girl could never have “too many” brushes!
- Double sided: Ideal for creating smokey eye looks. With one side you apply your shadows, with the other side you blend your shadows.
- Sturdy: It doesn’t break when you are rough with it.
- Reapply eye shadow: Sometimes it feels like you have to scrub the brush inside of your eye shadow to get it to stay on the brush bristles. Which can be extremely annoying sometimes.
I rate this product a 3.5 star out of 5 stars.
IT COSMETICS – Bye Bye Under Eye™ in Warm Deep
Kiss your under eye bags good-bye!
- Mom friendly: If you’re a mom like me then 9 times out of 10 you may have bags under your eyes. Mainly, due to sleep deprivation from staying up late with your little ones. I say this product is mom friendly because it hides those little bags under your eyes.
- Youthful look: It will make you appear younger. So this product would be ideal for an older woman.
- Small size: For $24.00 it should have been a tad bit bigger.
However, I rate this product a 4 out of 5 stars! It is pretty good!
BLAQ – Meteor Shower –
I have absolutely zero pros and cons for this product.
Shortly after receiving my February Ipsy Glam Bag, I received an email from Ipsy stating that there were a ton of complaints.
People claimed that after they used this product , it would not wash off.
I have so many things to do, so many places to go, and I can not afford to walk around with Meteor Shower stains on my skin.
That is just one tall glass of NOPE from me.
So I will not be using nor reviewing this product. I also can not rate this product. So I am sorry for the inconvenience, guys.
If you’re interested in joining Ipsy, click HERE.
Thanks for reading
Before you go, let’s connect:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Pin us on Pinterest
Snap us on Snapchat